MACIS 2007 - Second International Conference on
Mathematical Aspects of Computer and Information Sciences
Paris, France, December 5-7, 2007
MACIS is a new series of conferences
where foundational research on theoretical and
practical problems of mathematics for computing
and information processing may be presented and
discussed. MACIS also addresses experimental and
case studies, scientific and engineering
computation, design and implementation of
algorithms and software systems, and applications
of mathematical methods and tools to outstanding
and emerging problems in applied computer and
Each conference focuses on two or three themes.
The themes for MACIS 2007 are:
- Computational Geometry and Computer Aided Geometric Design
- Polynomial System Solving
- Algorithms and Complexity
MACIS 2007 will take place in Paris, France, December 5-7, 2007.
first MACIS conference took place in Beijing (China), July 24-26, 2006
for more details).
- Extented deadline for extended abstract submission: November 1, 2007
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: November 15, 2007
- Conference taking place: December 5-7, 2007
- Deadline for full paper submission: January 31, 2008
MACIS 2007 is sponsored by INRIA-Rocquencourt.